5 Things You Need to Know Today: November 13
Get a free flu shot today at the Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center.
Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. You can also sign-up for the Roslindale Patch.com daily or weekly newsletter that will come straight to your inbox with everything Patch.
- Trash/recycling days are moved back one day due to the Veterans Day holiday.
- Today the Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center is holding a free public flu clinic for ages 3 and older. 10 a.m. - noon. 4199 Washington St.
- On Wednesday at 12:30 p.m., come sing, read, and play with your baby in a warm and welcoming environment for a Free Parent-Baby Group. Meet other Roslindale/JP/Hyde Park parents, discuss infant development and share the joys and challenges of caring for a baby. New parents, second time parents, and grandparents are welcome. Free as a program of the Family Nurturing Center of Massachusetts. Contact facilitator Allison Diop-Frimpong for more info at 617-325-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 4560 Washington St.
- Catholic Memorial School's drama club will present Tom Stoppard’s play Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead on Thursday and Friday. 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
- Contest! Your photo could be Roslindale Patch's Facebook cover photo.
Things you can do every day on Roslindale Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.